Circle your calendar: Our annual Fall Festival will be held next Saturday, Sept. 23.
- Fall Festival t-shirts are on sale this weekend in the old church. Sizes youth small thru adult 4XL will be available to purchase for $15.
- The Fall Festival is rapidly approaching. There will be a silent auction to help with expenses for medications and supplies for the Haiti Medical Mission. Any donations of theme baskets, sporting events, restaurants, services, etc. would be greatly appreciated!! Please contact Karen Mertens at 615-885-3194 or Renee Timberlake at 615-758-0811. Thank you for your support.
- Flu shots will be available at the Fall Festival. Sign up after the Masses in the old church. Cost is $25 without insurance. For 65 and over, high dose flu shots are available. Check the box on the sign-up sheet if you want the high dose vaccine. See the flyer on the bulletin board for more information.
- We are now collecting donations for bingo prizes. There is a box labeled BINGO prizes in the old church.
- Register to be a Bone Marrow Donor at the Fall Festival from 2pm to 4:30pm. It only takes a few minutes of paperwork and a mouth swab. You must be between the ages of 18-44.