Following are the medications needed for the medical mission in February:
- Tylenol (acetaminophen) Adult Dose 500mg;
- Motrin (Ibuprofen) Doses 200mg, 400mg, 600mg;
- Tylenol (acetaminophen) infant liquid drops;
- Tylenol (acetaminophen) children’s doses;
- Ibuprofen children’s liquid;
- Ibuprofen infant liquid;
- Aspirin 81mg;
- Aspirin 325mg;
- Antacids (Tums, etc.);
- Adult vitamins;
- Children’s vitamins;
- Infant liquid vitamins;
- Folic acid (child bearing women);
- Liquid Tears.
The collection will continue during October and November. Collection bins in the Fellowship Hall.